BRITISH ENGLISH AND AMERICAN ENGLISH



british english and american english

A.   grammar

    1.            The Use of The ‘Present Perfect’
British
American
I’ve loss my key. Can you help me look for it?
I lost my key. Can you help me look for it?
I’ve just had lunch
I just had lunch OR I’ve just had lunch
I’ve already seen that film
I already saw that film OR I’ve already seen that film
Have you finished your homework yet?
Did you finish your homework yet? OR Have you finished your homework yet?
-         
   2.            Possession
British
American
Do you have a car?

Have you got a car?

He doesn’t have any friends
He hasn’t got any friends
She has a beautiful new home

She has got a beautiful new house

He’s got much better at playing tennis
He’s gotten much better at playing tennis
I have done
I have
I may have
I will

    3.            Preposition

   4.            Simple Past / Past Participle

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pengertian Morf, Morfem, Alomorf, dan Kata

CODE SWITCHING, CODE MIXING, AND INTERFERENCE

Pengenalan Morfem (prinsip-prinsip pengenalan Morfem)