FINDING NEMO

FINDING NEMO

MARLIN : Wow
CORAL : Mmm
MARLIN : Wow
CORAL : Mmm-hmm
MARLIN : Wow
CORAL : Yes, Marlin. No, I see it. it's beautiful
MARLIN : So, Coral, when you said you wanted an ocean view, you didn't think that we we're gonna get the whole ocean, did you? Huh? Oh yeah. A fish can breath out here.
MARLIN : And it wasn't so easy
CORAL : Because a lot of other clownfish (ikan badut) had their eyes (mengawasi) on this place
MARLIN : You better believe they did - every single one of them
CORAL : Mm-hmm. You did good. And the neighborhood (lingkungan) is awesome (mengagumkan)
MARLIN : So, you do like it, don't you?
CORAL : No, no. I do. I do I really do like it. But Marlin, I know that the drop off is desirable, but do we really need so much space?
MARLIN : Coral, honey, these are our kids we're talking about. They deserve (layak mendapatkan) the best. Look, look, look. They'll wake up, poke their little heads out and they'll see a whale! See, right by their bedroom window.
CORAL : Shhh, you're gonna wake the kids
MARLIN : Oh, right. Right.
CORAL : Aww, look. They're dreaming. we still have to name them
MARLIN : You wanna name all of 'em, right now? All right, we'll name this half Marlin Jr. and then this half Coral Jr. Okay, we're done.
CORAL : I like Nemo
MARLIN : Nemo? Well, we'll name one Nemo nut I'd like most of them to be Marlin Jr. 
CORAL : Just think that in a couple of days, we're gonna be parents!
MARLIN : Yeah. What if they don't like me?
CORAL : Marlin
MARLIN : No, really
CORAL : There's over 400 eggs. Odds are, one of them is bound to like you
CORAL: What?
MARLIN : You remember how we met?
CORAL : Well, I try not to
MARLIN : Well, I remember. "Excuse me, miss, can you check and see if there's a hook in my lip?"
CORAL : Marlin!
MARLIN :Well, you gotta look a little closer because it's wiggling.
CORAL : Get away!
MARLIN : Here he is. Cutie's here! Where did everybody go?
MARLIN : Coral, get inside the house, Coral. No, Coral, don't. They'll be fine. Just get inside, you, right now.
MARLIN: No!
MARLIN : Coral! Coral!
MARLIN : Coral? Oh!
MARLIN : Ohh, There, there, there. It's okay, daddy's here. Daddy's got you. I promise I will never let anything happen to you...Nemo.
NEMO: First day of school! First day of school! Wake up, wake up! C'mon, first day of school!
MARLIN : I don't wanna go to school. Five more minutes.
NEMO : Not you, dad. Me!
MARLIN : Okay...huh?
NEMO : Get up, get up! iIt's time for school! It's time for school! It's time for school! It's time for school! Oh boy!
MARLIN : All right, I'm up.
NEMO : Oh boy-whoa!
MARLIN : Nemo!
NEMO : First day of school
MARLIN : Nemo, don't move! Don't move! You'll never get out of there yourself. I'll do it. All right, where's the break? you feel a break?
NEMO : No
MARLIN : Sometimes you can't tell 'cause fluid is rushing to the area. Now, any rushing fluids?
NEMO : No
MARLIN : Are you woozy?
NEMO : No
MARLIN : how many stripes do I have?
NEMO : I'm fine
MARLIN : Answer the stripe question!
NEMO : Three
MARLIN : No! See, something's wrong with you. I have one, two, three--that's all I have? Oh, you're okay. How's the lucky fin?
NEMO : Lucky
MARLIN : Let's see
MARLIN : Are you sure you wanna go to school this year? 'Cause there's no problem if you don't. You can wait 5 or 6 years.
NEMO : come on, dad. It's time for school.
MARLIN : Ah-ah-ah! Forgot to brush
NEMO : ohh...
MARLIN : Do you want this anemone to sting you?
NEMO : Yes
MARLIN : Brush
NEMO : Okay, I'm done
MARLIN : All right, we're exited. First day of school, here we go. We're ready to learn to get some knowledge. Now, what's the one thing we have to remember about the ocean?
NEMO : It's not safe
MARLIN : That's my boy. So, first we check to see that the coast is clear. We go out and back in. And then we go out, and back in. And then one more time--out and back in. And sometimes, if you wanna do it four times--
NEMO : Dad..
MARLIN : All right. Come on, boy.
NEMO : Dad, maybe while I'm at school, I'll see a shark!
MARLIN : I highly doubt that
NEMO : Have you ever met a shark?
MARLIN : No, and I don't plan to.
NEMO : How old are see turtles?
MARLIN : Sea turtles? I don't know
NEMO : Sandy Plankton from next door, he said that sea turtles, said that they  live to be about a hundred years old!
MARLIN : Well, you know what, if I ever meet a sea turtle, I'ii ask him. After I'm done talking to the shark, okay? Whoa, whoa, whoa! Hold on, hold on, wait to cross. Hold my fin, hold my fin.
NEMO : Dad, you're not gonna freak out like you did at the petting zoo, are you?
MARLIN : Hey, that snail was about to charge. Hmm, I wonder where we're supposed to go
FISH KID : Bye, mom!
FISH MOM : I'll pick you up after school
CRAB KID : Come on, you guys. Stop it! Give it back!
MARLIN : Come on, we'll try over there
MARLIN : Excuse me, is this where we meet his teacher?
MARLIN : All right, I know one joke. Um, there's a mollusk, see? And he walks up to a sea, well he doesn't walk up, he swims up. Well, actually the mollusk isn't moving. He's in one place and then the sea cucumber, well they--I mixed up. There was a mollusk and a sea cucumber. None of them were walking tp forget that I...
BOB : Sheldon! Get out of Mr. Johansenn's yard, now!
KIDS : Whoa!
MR. JOHANSSEN : All right, you kids! Ooh! Uuh, where'd you go? Where'd you go? Where, where'd you go?










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pengertian Morf, Morfem, Alomorf, dan Kata

CODE SWITCHING, CODE MIXING, AND INTERFERENCE

Pengenalan Morfem (prinsip-prinsip pengenalan Morfem)